Table of Contents
How to Create a Business Account on Facebook – When we join Business Manager, coworkers can’t see our Facebook profile unless we accept a friend request from them. Only coworkers can see our name, work email address, and the pages and ad accounts we access.
We need a Facebook profile to create a Business Manager account. We will use our FB username and password to log in to Business Manager.
Remember, we only make Business Manager account requests. If we need more accounts, ask people in our community, organization or company to create additional Business Manager accounts.
Create a Business Manager (Facebook Business Manager)
Before we start, make sure we have a personal Facebook account to confirm our identity. In this way our business account will be more secure from contact or inactivity by Facebook.
To create a Business Manager, the steps are as follows:
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter Our Business Name, Name and Work Email Address, then Click Next.
- Enter Our Business Details and Click Submit.
- Add People to Business Manager
Add people to our Business Manager and grant them permissions to assets in Business Manager. Here are the steps for adding people to our Business Manager instead of partners like other businesses.
To give others access to our business, you can do it like this:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Enter The Work Email Address of The Person We Want to Add.
- Select the role we want to assign. Be sure to read the descriptions for each role.
- Select Employee Access or Administrator Access. we can also choose the advanced option to choose Financial Analyst or Financial Editor.
- Click Next
- Select the assets and access tasks that we want to give the person.
- Click Invite.
- add page to Business Manager
When you add a Facebook Page to Business Manager, we can manage page activity with one tool.
Adding a Page to Business Manager means that we claim that the page belongs to our business.
Remember, adding a Page to our Business Manager account does not constitute a claim to the Page.