Table of Contents
Air Like – In Addition to Learning How to Wash Clothes in a 2 Tube Washing Machine, Pay Attention to The Following Things to make your Washing Machine Last Longer:
Don’t Put too Many Clothes in Washing Machine.
- Be careful not to wet the control panel located on top of the machine.
- When transferring clothes to the dryer, adjust the weight to balance the dryer.
- Remove detergent residue after washing to prevent rust formation.
- The washing machin is indeed one of the household appliances that really helps save time when doing household chores.
- Imagine washing your own pile of dirty family clothes by hand.
You may have heard of the popular single tub washing machin, but what about the 2 tub washer? At first glance, it is clear that this 2 tub washng machine has 2 separate tubs, one for washing and one for drying clothes, while the 1 tub washing machin washes and hangs clothes in the same tub.
Then what are the advantages of a 1 tube washing machine and how to wash it with a 2 tube washing machine? Keep reading to find out how to wash clothes in a 2 tub washing machin.
To avoid musty smelling clothes, one good way to use a 2 tub washing machin is to always open the tub cover after using the washng machine to prevent the tub from becoming damp.
How to use a 2 tube washing machine
Before learning how to use a 2 tub washing machne properly, it’s good to know the advantages of a 2 tub washng machine over a 1 tub washing machine:
- Relatively more affordable price
- Lower electricity and water usage
- More durable because the washer and dryer are separate
- More efficient in drying clothes
Read Also : 5 Causes of Washing Machine Dryer Not Spinning
If you are determined to choose a 2 tub washing machine, consider how to wash in a 2 tub washing machine below:
- Put the clothes in the washng machine. Usually the tub for washing has a size slightly larger than the dryer.
- Fill the washing machine with enough water or according to the washng machine’s instructions.
- Add special detergent for top loading washng machines such as one of its products. You can also add fabric softener or deodorizer.
- Select a wash cycle setting. Use the washing cycle according to the type of clothes you are washing.
- After one wash cycle is complete, remove the water from the drum.
- Refill the washing machne with clean water to rinse the clothes.
- Transfer the rinsed clothes to the dryer.
- Select the setting for the drying cycle.
- Remove clothes and dry in the sun.
It is not difficult to operate a 2 tub washing machin if you follow the above guide on how to wash with a 2 tube washing machin.
Read Also : How to Fix a Problematic Washing Machine
If you are still in doubt, always carefully read the manual on how to use the 2 tub washing machin that is usually attached to your washng machin purchase and say goodbye to dirty laundry.